Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Late War-Police-Buckle

Article about: Hello gentlemens, Here my new rare late-war police buckle in "Kriegsmetal" , potmetal whatever it is very poor quality by German standards . Interesting is the "unusual"

?

Default Late War-Police-Buckle

Hello gentlemens,
    Here my new rare late-war police buckle in "Kriegsmetal" , potmetal whatever it is very poor quality by German standards .
    Interesting is the "unusual" (rough + circular) grit of the front (for my)
    A worn piece, the condition can be seen in the pictures. The "rarity" of this type Buckle also excuses the "bending marks" on the two-pin sleeve (rolling pin)
    The backs are in these pieces always in such "optics", which is probably due to the bad material used.
    As usual, this type has no manufacturer's mark (manufacturer is also unknown to my knowledge so far)

regards
    kabl....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Late War-Police-Buckle   Late War-Police-Buckle  

Late War-Police-Buckle   Late War-Police-Buckle  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Late War-Police-Buckle
    P
    Many

Nice, but is not a rare buckle

?

Quote by ivanjoaquin View Post
    Nice, but is not a rare buckle
    Thanks,
    Fine that you have other experiences / opportunities, I unfortunately do not have them ... and refer to the frequency in the market

?

I agree with Ivanjoaquin, These examples are not rare, they can be found readily on most sites and the identification of one speaks for itself.. they range from $150-250.00 U.S.D. in most cases.. G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Late War-Police-Buckle   Late War-Police-Buckle  

I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Very similiar in design to the NVA/DDR combat webbing belt.

?

Of course it is presumptuous to speak of military equipment as "rare". Everything was made millions of times,
    In any case, the german market is not littered with this variant, i am not traveling in the us / english-speaking area/market..

?

I have had 3-4 of these and I will usually see a few at the SOS every year. Most people believe these were made outside Germany. The Germans quite using tabs in 42 so I would guess it is mid war time period. You will find a lot of these with a lesser quality leather belt with a cast catch. They make a nice set.