Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

A plea for opinions on the SS brocade belt with a police officer's buckle

Article about: Hi, I would like to ask the group for their opinion on this brocade belt with buckle. In my opinion, the belt is an original with a corresponding green background for the police. In my opini

Default A plea for opinions on the SS brocade belt with a police officer's buckle

Hi, I would like to ask the group for their opinion on this brocade belt with buckle. In my opinion, the belt is an original with a corresponding green background for the police. In my opinion, the buckle is also original Assmann. Only the sewing seems sloppy to me and I don't know if it's ok like that. I've seen similar ugly stitching on other SS brocades with a green linen base. The belt is supposed to be about 99 cm, but it is 84 on the tongue, which I don't understand. I would like to ask for your opinions whether this set seems to you to be in order and as it should be? Any opinions are welcome.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A plea for opinions on the SS brocade belt with a police officer's buckle   A plea for opinions on the SS brocade belt with a police officer's buckle  

A plea for opinions on the SS brocade belt with a police officer's buckle   A plea for opinions on the SS brocade belt with a police officer's buckle  

A plea for opinions on the SS brocade belt with a police officer's buckle  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A plea for opinions on the SS brocade belt with a police officer's buckle
    P
    Many

Both looks OK

it's been shortened.