Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Police buckle

Article about: Hello members Merry Christmas to all . Have a picture of a police buckle sent to me by owner says he tested it and it is solid silver .My opinion is it not silver or a good buckle .But he th

Default Police buckle

Hello members Merry Christmas to all . Have a picture of a police buckle sent to me by owner says he tested it and it is solid silver .My opinion is it not silver or a good buckle .But he thinks It is something special.I will show him your opinions . Appreciate your opinions .Thanks charlie
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Police buckle   Police buckle  

Police buckle  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Police buckle
    P
    Many

Must admit I have never seen a buckle like this with these markings, I could not say if original or fake, one that warrants investigation
    Ben

?

Any coin shop worth their salt has a Gold / Silver tester, take it in and see what they can determine, but as Ben has stated, a new one for me also ( Markings )..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Police buckle  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Hey Charlie,

Merry Christmas as well. It is one I have not seen as well. The only JFS marked buckle I have come across on the WRF archives was this one from 2010. The D.R.G.M. Stamping on both buckles is almost identical in looking closely at the “R”.

Odd/Fake(?) 2-Piece Heer Buckle Marked JFS & D.R.G.M.

Police buckle

I have a Prussian Schultzpolizei buckle on my site from 1930 that is the heaviest buckle in my collection but have never tested it for silver content. Link is below.

Mine has similar construction characteristics as the one you post of an early construction. The buckle you are posting is one I have not seen in my travels. Looks to be very early made if the real deal. I cannot verify one way or another the authenticity. Likely one I would not be comfortable buying until I had in hand and could dig deeper.

Prussian Schutzpolizei Officer Buckle
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

?

One looker fake in my opinion. It kind of looks like one I posted in the fake police buckle thread.

?

Quote by kirby View Post
    One looker fake in my opinion. It kind of looks like one I posted in the fake police buckle thread.
    Merry Christmas Kirby, agree. Not one I would be comfortable buying.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com