MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Polizei officers Brocade belt and buckle information please

Article about: Good morning I picked this up and took a chance after viewing some limited threads on the officer brocades that I could find. I am looking to make sure this is a good buckle and Brocade plea

Default Polizei officers Brocade belt and buckle information please

Good morning I picked this up and took a chance after viewing some limited threads on the officer brocades that I could find. I am looking to make sure this is a good buckle and Brocade please. I believe to be made prior to 1937 from the information I found. I could not find a buckle maker and there is the one flaw (Glob) on the back as shown. It seems like the belts are less common and I was not able to find many items to compare. All thoughts and opinions are welcomed and appreciated. Thank you for looking.
    John

Polizei officers Brocade belt and buckle information pleasePolizei officers Brocade belt and buckle information pleasePolizei officers Brocade belt and buckle information pleasePolizei officers Brocade belt and buckle information pleasePolizei officers Brocade belt and buckle information pleasePolizei officers Brocade belt and buckle information pleasePolizei officers Brocade belt and buckle information pleasePolizei officers Brocade belt and buckle information pleasePolizei officers Brocade belt and buckle information please

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Polizei officers Brocade belt and buckle information please
    P
    Many

?

I think the buckle is an exact match of one yellow 12 has shown in another thread, he says it is a Model 1, here is the link and a pic of his.
    Police brocade 1.Mod.
    Photo credit: yellow 12
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polizei officers Brocade belt and buckle information please  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Nice addition to your collection. I have had several brocades with the center hole attachment. My first pattern has the silver sliders but I prefer the matching slider on your Brocade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polizei officers Brocade belt and buckle information please  

Nice first pattern John, you dont see theses that often so its refreshing to see a nice one for a change
    Ben

Thank you for the replies and information. Is my assumption on the date range correct. I tried to google additional information adding the first pattern info and there is just not enough examples out there to compare.
    John

Very nice addition to your collection.

An item that alludes me to this day