Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Prussian Police Officers

Article about: A Prussian Police Officers buckle marked C.E. Junker 1929. The gold ones are harder to find than the Silver. Angolia say these were introduced in 1930 but this one must be a very early produ

?

Default Prussian Police Officers

A Prussian Police Officers buckle marked C.E. Junker 1929. The gold ones are harder to find than the Silver. Angolia say these were introduced in 1930 but this one must be a very early production with the 1929 date. A similar buckle is produced without the motto but those are very rare.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Prussian  Police Officers   Prussian  Police Officers  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Prussian  Police Officers
    P
    Many

Very nice Kirby and for me raises a question as to when Junkers stopped making buckles, I wonder if any of the unmarked unknown makers are made by them?
    Ben

?

Good question. Searching around I found a 2nd pattern Prison officials buckle marked Ges Gesch 2 and they were saying this was CE Junker. Like to know how they made that connection.

Quote by kirby View Post
    Searching around I found a 2nd pattern Prison officials buckle marked Ges Gesch 2 and they were saying this was CE Junker. Like to know how they made that connection.
    There are a lot of suggestions about the Ges. Gesch 2 (and so for Ges. Gesch 1).
    There are thoughts who made them, but stated, one cannot find any shred of evidence!
    Who knows one day there will be published a real good buckle-book and maybe ou
    questions will be solved.

Yes Wim indeed, there was a thread ages ago on the WAF trying to link them to either Assmann or Overhoff but nothing came of it
    Ben

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Yes Wim indeed, there was a thread ages ago on the WAF trying to link them to either Assmann or Overhoff but nothing came of it
    In the past the one or the other suggestion was made to me in Germany.
    I still do not have any idea of this was something I was tried to believe.
    It is even possible I "copied" these ideas, but in fact I am not sure after
    all these years if it is possible. I have never seen an indication or positive
    clue!

You can find such numbers with penal buckles and DRK also. And in fact
    I came across with such numbers with gorgets, mainly for the veterans
    organization. But as far as I remember, no clue was found!

?

Here is the buckle without the motto from Garry's collection.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Prussian  Police Officers   Prussian  Police Officers  

Cracker of a buckle Kirby
    Ben