Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

unmarked police buckle

Article about: Yes - - Updated - - Yes

Default unmarked police buckle

I just purchased this off e-stand. A police buckle is one style missing from collection and they do not seem to come up often. Taking a chance but seller has history and experience so I have bought it. Comments welcome. My concerns are the color seems a little light and the prongs and post sleeve are also painted. Does this look original? There is also some odd marking on front and rear at top right of emblem. Buckle is unmarked.
    Thanks for any input.
    Joe C
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture unmarked police buckle   unmarked police buckle  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement unmarked police buckle
    P
    Many

?

Looks like a nice original buckle. I have an unmarked one with an unmarked tab. I wouldn't worry about the color. I have police buckles in lots of different shades.

Here is a old photo some of my police buckles. You can see what I mean about the different colors.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture unmarked police buckle  

Default Re: unmarked police buckle

Its an original buckle !!

Joe, its a nice buckle for a nice price, I even considered it myself
    Ben

thank you everyone; feeling much better on the choice to buy it.

Hello,

it's a nice Assmann
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

I like it!....

It's the photo guys...I took it! It is much more silver color in hand. I don't like using a flash when I photograph things...sometimes it makes things look a little darker.

Quote by winterhilfswerk Book View Post
    It's the photo guys...I took it! It is much more silver color in hand. I don't like using a flash when I photograph things...sometimes it makes things look a little darker.
    Looking forward to getting the buckle; I have always been a day late when others have come up for sale.
    Joe

Quote by winterhilfswerk Book View Post
    I actually thought it was gold colored water police buckle that was light in color; that is also why I commented on the post sleeve being colored too. Now it makes sense.
    Joe

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast