Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

black and silver verwundetenabzeichen 16mm L/11

Article about: Want to share my two new 16 mm verwundetenabzeichen. Good ones?

sbg
    ?

Default black and silver verwundetenabzeichen 16mm L/11

black and silver verwundetenabzeichen 16mm L/11black and silver verwundetenabzeichen 16mm L/11black and silver verwundetenabzeichen 16mm L/11Want to share my two new 16 mm verwundetenabzeichen.
    Good ones?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement black and silver verwundetenabzeichen 16mm L/11
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Invisible wound badge? Pics would help
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

sbg
    ?

Sorry, uploaded the pics!

MAP
    ?

No problem they look good to me.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Good examples.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

The black one matches my example except for the maker mark on mine is at the bottom like your silver. Can not make out the dot pattern on your silver but the black one has what is referred to as a "chaotic dot" pattern.
    Ralph.

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2 nice ones.

sbg
    ?

Thanks for the thumbs up!
    The silver one seems to have the dot pattern to.
    now I have to find me a gold one!

In regard to Ralph's comment on differences found in various makers miniature pins/badges, it may be of interest to some to know that the production of 16mm miniature stick pins was banned by the PKZ in a statement dated July 5th 1943. The reason is unknown, but it stands a chance that the Prasidialkanzlei wanted to standardise official award production to 9mm badges only. Later, in April 1944, they issued another statement that from then on, only the company of Steinhauer & Luck was authorised to manufacture the cutting tools and dies for miniatures.

Other companies were allowed to manufacture their own dies and tools as long as they followed the designs laid down by S&L and were then approved by the PKZ before production ensued. It would seem that, in a typically German kind of way, the PKZ were sticklers for uniformity and quality control down to the smallest degree.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.