Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Every grade wound badge ww2, pretty sure silver and gold are legit but not 100 percent sure

Article about: Black one is a repaint but original, had it verified before Thoughts on the other 2?

?

Default Every grade wound badge ww2, pretty sure silver and gold are legit but not 100 percent sure

Every grade wound badge ww2, pretty sure silver and gold are legit but not 100 percent sure Black one is a repaint but original, had it verified before
    Every grade wound badge ww2, pretty sure silver and gold are legit but not 100 percent sure Thoughts on the other 2?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Every grade wound badge ww2, pretty sure silver and gold are legit but not 100 percent sure
    P
    Many

Your '26' is maker B. H. Mayer’s Kunst-prageanstalt of Pforzheim, and '65' is Klein & Quenzer of Oberstein.

Both look OK to me but wait for the experts in this field to comment.
    Cheers, Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

cheers mate, that's some useful information i appreciate that

Please read these two threads regarding posting in this section of the forum.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    Uploading photos and posting multiple items.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)