Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Frank & Reif, Stuttgart Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz for Review

Article about: Hello, I would like your opinion on this piece. It is supposedly from Frank & Reif, Stuttgart and is a Black Wound Badge.

Default Frank & Reif, Stuttgart Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz for Review

Hello, I would like your opinion on this piece. It is supposedly from Frank & Reif, Stuttgart and is a Black Wound Badge. The badge is magnetic. It looks like Frank & Reif are still in business: https://www.google.com/search?q=fran...3+21:14:00+GMT

I live near Stuttgart. Maybe I should go ask?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Frank & Reif, Stuttgart Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz for Review   Frank & Reif, Stuttgart Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz for Review  

Frank & Reif, Stuttgart Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz for Review   Frank & Reif, Stuttgart Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz for Review  

Frank & Reif, Stuttgart Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz for Review   Frank & Reif, Stuttgart Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz for Review  

Last edited by rbminis; 01-11-2023 at 02:18 AM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Frank & Reif, Stuttgart Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz for Review
    P
    Many

I have moved your thread to the correct section of the forum.

Please read this thread regarding posting in this section of the forum.
    The Use of German Terminology.

Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Is the badge marked?
    I don't remember ever seeing a wound badge by this maker, using this style of hardware.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Is the badge marked?
    I don't remember ever seeing a wound badge by this maker, using this style of hardware.
    Ralph.
    The badge is a Low Rim fake with the typical hardware found on these.

The dead giveaways are the lack of rear rivet, the aforementioned low rim, and the pronounced dog bone look to the inner bow area.
    This would be a lot easier to see if the pictures were orientated correctly.

Regards
    Brett

Ok, thanks for the replies. Throwing it away.