Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Great Looking Verwundetenabzeichen Condor Legion in Schwarz

Article about: Hello, I would like to show off my 1936 1st Pattern Black Wound Badge. It’s a particularly nice example with a great finish. I love the detail to the helmet, wreath, and swastika on this bad

?

Thumbs up Great Looking Verwundetenabzeichen Condor Legion in Schwarz

Hello,
    I would like to show off my 1936 1st Pattern Black Wound Badge. It’s a particularly nice example with a great finish. I love the detail to the helmet, wreath, and swastika on this badge.

Regards,
    Jody
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Great Looking Verwundetenabzeichen Condor Legion in Schwarz   Great Looking Verwundetenabzeichen Condor Legion in Schwarz  

Last edited by rbminis; 02-23-2020 at 04:54 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Great Looking Verwundetenabzeichen Condor Legion in Schwarz
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Very nice Jody. It's in superb condition with just an honest hint of wear to give it character!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)