Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz, Chaotic Dot or Assmann Design.

Article about: I could not turn down purchasing this badge recently. I have another of this design but it is different. This example exhibits the dot pattern on the reverse as well as the obverse, where th

Default Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz, Chaotic Dot or Assmann Design.

I could not turn down purchasing this badge recently. I have another of this design but it is different. This example exhibits the dot pattern on the reverse as well as the obverse, where the other one I have is smooth on the reverse. It appears that someone has repainted the reverse but that doesn't really make any sense as this side would be the most protected from wear. Anyways, I couldn't turn it down.
    Ralph.

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Schwarz, Chaotic Dot or Assmann Design.
    P
    Many

Now that is a different badge than the typical ones we see Ralph. I really like wear on this one and the patina on the Tombak. A rare find indeed. Just a couple of years ago I would have passed on a badge like this thinking that the background wasn't right but here we learn that it is particular to Assmann. Thanks for showing. Bob

Not a chaos pattern!....

Quote by Combat Boots View Post
    Now that is a different badge than the typical ones we see Ralph. I really like wear on this one and the patina on the Tombak. A rare find indeed. Just a couple of years ago I would have passed on a badge like this thinking that the background wasn't right but here we learn that it is particular to Assmann. Thanks for showing. Bob
    Thanks Bob!
    Not particular to Assman but it is said to be an Assman design. I have a stickpin with a similar background pattern that is stamped L/11 on the reverse for the firm of Wilhelm Deumer.
    Ralph.

- - ------- - -

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    Not a chaos pattern!....
    How so Paul?
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Nice chaotic dot pattern variant Ralph

Looking for the A-marked (Assmann) variant myself which is very difficult to find.

/Jonas

?

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    Not a chaos pattern!....
    You're thinking of the chaos pattern fake which is a totally different animal. This style is referred to as the "chaotic dot" pattern & there's nothing wrong with this beauty. I happen to have one myself.

Regards
    Brett

Quote by spunkmaja View Post
    Nice chaotic dot pattern variant Ralph

Looking for the A-marked (Assmann) variant myself which is very difficult to find.

/Jonas
    Thank you Jonas!
    I have not seen one that is marked myself.
    Ralph.

Quote by Brett View Post
    You're thinking of the chaos pattern fake which is a totally different animal. This style is referred to as the "chaotic dot" pattern & there's nothing wrong with this beauty. I happen to have one myself.

Regards
    Brett
    Thank you Brett!
    Here is my other example with a smooth finish on the reverse.
    Ralph.

And here is the 16 mm stick pin marked on the reverse with L/11

Great badges Ralph. Nice to see these variations........
    Regards,

Steve.

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    Great badges Ralph. Nice to see these variations........
    Thanks Steve!
    Now that Jonas has mentioned a marked one, I guess I'll have to keep an eye out for one of those.
    Ralph.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast