Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Silber, My cased "92"

Article about: Hello thought I'd share this one with everyone. I picked it up awhile back, first one with the case ive owned.

Default Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Silber, My cased "92"

Hello thought I'd share this one with everyone. I picked it up awhile back, first one with the case ive owned.Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Silber, My cased "92"Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Silber, My cased "92"Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Silber, My cased "92"Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Silber, My cased "92"
    Last edited by rbminis; 06-29-2018 at 08:32 AM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Silber, My cased "92"
    P
    Many

It looks like a nice example of, I believe, the less often seen, off center, maker marked, silver by Josef Rücker & Sohn, Gablonz.
    You can view my center marked example here.
    Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Silber, 92, Josef Rücker & Sohn, Gablonz
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Please read this thread and keep this in mind.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Please read this thread and keep this in mind.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    Ralph.
    ok will do.

It looks like a nice example of, I believe, the less often seen, off center, maker marked, silver by Josef Rücker & Sohn, Gablonz.
    You can view my center marked example here.
    Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Silber, 92, Josef Rücker & Sohn, Gablonz
    Ralph.
    Have you noticed the streaking of the silver wash on the top of the helmet? I can kinda see on your number 92 also.

Quote by daleville View Post
    Have you noticed the streaking of the silver wash on the top of the helmet? I can kinda see on your number 92 also.
    Yes, I am pretty sure that eventually, there will be no finish left on these.
    The time it takes depends on storage conditions as far as I know.
    Ralph.

Yes, I am pretty sure that eventually, there will be no finish left on these.
    The time it takes depends on storage conditions as far as I know.
    Ralph.
    I was thinking maybe it was from the process of application? Dipped or sprayed? Mine appears to come off the corners of the swastika kinda like it was laying flat and sprayed from the bottom, or the wash ran when it was pulled out of the dip? Not sure of the process when the finish was applied.