Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Verwundetenabzeichen Badge 1939 3rd Class

Article about: I'm wondering if this badge is legitimate. It looks good to me but I could use a second opinion. Sorry I could not get better photos. There does not seem to be any markers mark. Thanks!

Default Verwundetenabzeichen Badge 1939 3rd Class

I'm wondering if this badge is legitimate. It looks good to me but I could use a second opinion. Sorry I could not get better photos. There does not seem to be any markers mark. Thanks!

Verwundetenabzeichen Badge 1939 3rd ClassVerwundetenabzeichen Badge 1939 3rd Class

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Verwundetenabzeichen Badge 1939 3rd Class
    P
    Many

Even with those pictures, it seems OK to me, but wait for other opinions to be sure. The price is also right for this type of award

It might just be the angle of the photo but the dots above the helmet seem to be very wavy and not straight as compared to the bottom..

Not too sure on this one..

Smitty

Is there two different types of black paint in the front side? Looks like maybe someone tried to touch up the spots missing paint. Personally I’d wait on another example.

I don't think. I remember the black paint being fairly even. The packaging really ruins the quality of the photos. I'm going back to check tomorrow to see if that's the case. If so I'll definitely pass on it.

I'm going back tomorrow to see if that's the case. The packaging really ruins the photo quality. Wish I could have taken it out.