Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Verwundetenabzeichen black not sure if this one is real or not

Article about: I'm looking at getting this one for my collection but not too sure if it is real or a reproduction because this has a makers mark looks real to me but I would like a second opinion before I

Default Verwundetenabzeichen black not sure if this one is real or not

I'm looking at getting this one for my collection but not too sure if it is real or a reproduction because this has a makers mark looks real to me but I would like a second opinion before I spend $100 on it. Thank you for any input on these.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Verwundetenabzeichen black not sure if this one is real or not   Verwundetenabzeichen black not sure if this one is real or not  

Verwundetenabzeichen black not sure if this one is real or not   Verwundetenabzeichen black not sure if this one is real or not  

Verwundetenabzeichen black not sure if this one is real or not  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Verwundetenabzeichen black not sure if this one is real or not
    P
    Many

It is an original by L/11, Wilhelm Deumer.
    But, IMO worth less than that, due to condition.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

$100 for a black wound badge, nope! Even if it is an LDO example and you are collecting by maker, you'll pick up better badges than that for much less.

Happy hunting.

Jamie

Thank you, I have seen a few solid ones and I have bought a couple to find out in the end they were reproductions, so I have try to stay away of the solid wound badges because its to hard to see if they are real or a good reproduction that's made to look real.

Solid black wound badges? Yeah I'd be staying away from those too

Even with badges like black VWA, it's always good to ask some opinions. Value doesn't matter too much when you have a real item in your hands. But have a fake and it's a different story.

Good luck

Jamie