Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Verwundetenabzeichen im silber/ Silver wound badge

Article about: I would really advise a bit of caution in getting too worried about weights. There can be variations, especially in late war zink badges, which had a small lead content. Perfectly good badge

Default Re: Verwundetenabzeichen im silber/ Silver wound badge

Don't know why photos came out in the wrong order, went back and corrected the sequence, but still they come out in this order??

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Verwundetenabzeichen im silber/ Silver wound badge
    P
    Many

?

Quote by StuG III View Post
    Don't know why photos came out in the wrong order, went back and corrected the sequence, but still they come out in this order??
    For some reason the last photo can't be enlarged and therefore it will always end up being last in the sequence.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Oh, okay, thanks for that info. Cannot for the world of me understand how that happened. :-)
    Tom

KSH
    ?

Quote by StuG III View Post
    Oh, okay, thanks for that info. Cannot for the world of me understand how that happened. :-)
    Tom
    I always press the "insert inline" button after I have sorted the images and then I arrange the images as I like in the text editor. I have never had a problem with the images getting out of sequence and I have not ever experienced the problem with the last image doing this.

- Kenneth

?

That would work but unfortunately, (a pet hate of mine) when you open an inline image it doesn't open in a new window and you can't have several open to compare side by side. Also, I always press the close button instead of the back button (force of habit) and close down the forum.
    Good to see you back Kenneth!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

KSH
    ?

Quote by Adrian View Post
    That would work but unfortunately, (a pet hate of mine) when you open an inline image it doesn't open in a new window and you can't have several open to compare side by side. Also, I always press the close button instead of the back button (force of habit) and close down the forum.
    Good to see you back Kenneth!
    Haven't you heard of "Ctrl+N" Adrian I know it's not a perfect solution but at least the photos come out exactly as I want them.

Just visiting from time to time I'm afraid Adrian - I am currently into my "From the German States in the Napoleonic Wars to Imperial Germany period" mood of collecting! But I'll be back soon enough.

- Kenneth

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3