Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwarz maker mark 65 authenticity?

Article about: I am New to collecting militaria, and I was just looking for a second opinion on the authenticity of this Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwarz maker mark 65, From the few examples I have seen I b

Default Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwarz maker mark 65 authenticity?

I am New to collecting militaria, and I was just looking for a second opinion on the authenticity of this Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwarz maker mark 65, From the few examples I have seen I believe it to be authentic, but it never hurts to get it in front of people much more knowledgeable than I.

Thanks in advance!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwarz maker mark 65 authenticity?
    P
    Many

This would be a later-war steel badge. The wear looks convincing to me, as does the pin and catch assembly, but best to wait for a second opinion.

Regards, B.B.

Quote by BrodieBartfast View Post
    This would be a later-war steel badge. The wear looks convincing to me, as does the pin and catch assembly, but best to wait for a second opinion.

Regards, B.B.
    Thank you, I will check for more opinions. I think between the wear and construction it is likely real, but I always appreciate the opinion on of folks who have been doing this longer than I (only a few months)

An original.
    You can compare with my example.
    Ralph.

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by rbminis View Post
    An original.
    You can compare with my example.
    Ralph.
    Thank you Ralph! It is very easy to tell the similarities from your photos. I wa a fairly sure it was original when I purchased it but as I am new to this I appreciate a second opinion and comparison photos! I will learn in no time the difference!