Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Verwundetenabzeichen in Silber 1939 Brehmer marked (but not visible): genuine or fake?

Article about: Dear collectors, I still need your help before possibly buying this Verwundetenabzeichen from a well known seller It is described as a « Bremer marked Verwundetenabzeichen in Silber » and

?

Default Verwundetenabzeichen in Silber 1939 Brehmer marked (but not visible): genuine or fake?

Dear collectors,

I still need your help before possibly buying this Verwundetenabzeichen from a well known seller
    It is described as a « Bremer marked Verwundetenabzeichen in Silber » and it definitely looks like a genuine Brehmer model but the attended « 13 » mark is clearly not visible where it should be, even when zooming in hugely on the picture. Maybe the numbers have faded over time but that seems strange to me.

Verwundetenabzeichen in Silber 1939 Brehmer marked (but not visible): genuine or fake?

May I have your opinion: fake or authentic model?

Thank you very much for your help.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Verwundetenabzeichen in Silber 1939 Brehmer marked (but not visible): genuine or fake?
    P
    Many

?

I see no problems with the badge or maker's mark.
    I checked a few others that I found on different dealer's sites and the Brehmer mark isn't always clear.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

It's a nice looking badge with character. If you are panicky about the badges maker mark, have a look at this example:

Verwundetenabzeichen 1939 in Silber on order

You have nothing to worry about.

Regards
    Brett

?

Thank you to all for your messages which reassures me.

?

Hello to all!

Continuation of the story: I bought the badge and took very high resolution photos on a special camera, and finally, the number 13 is there!

?

Possibly a well worn stamp that has made the digits soft in detail.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....