Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Verwundetenabzeichen Silber 30

Article about: Hello, I'm new to this forum. I've been collecting German militaria for 10 years. During this time I have always come across a piece that I am not sure whether it is an original. This Verwun

Default Verwundetenabzeichen Silber 30

Hello, I'm new to this forum. I've been collecting German militaria for 10 years. During this time I have always come across a piece that I am not sure whether it is an original. This Verwundetenabzeichen in silver surprises me because of the needle hook. I hope one of you can help me if there were such needle hoes. Sorry for my bad English. Google translation
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Verwundetenabzeichen Silber 30   Verwundetenabzeichen Silber 30  

Verwundetenabzeichen Silber 30   Verwundetenabzeichen Silber 30  

Verwundetenabzeichen Silber 30   Verwundetenabzeichen Silber 30  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Verwundetenabzeichen Silber 30
    P
    Many

Welcome.

Sorry it is a cast copy.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Sorry, I agree with Ade.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Many thanks for the quick reply. Of course I'm not happy about the replica, but I'm all the more happy about your opinion. Learned something again. I actually thought I would recognize cast pieces. Probably not a particularly bad cast. Thanks again Ade & Ralph

If you search this section of the forum, you should be able to find quite a few "30" marked examples to compare.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

The give away on this being cast is the soft detail and the casting seam around the edge.

I have shown my silver and gold 30's in the dim and distant past.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!