MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Verwundetenabzeichen in Silber authentication.

Article about: Bought this today for \\$60. This weighs 26 grams. Any help? All measurements seem to add up. - Nate

?

Yes sorry to here that nate. You may be able to contact the dealer if he is reputable at all he should return. Most have a return policy. If they don't run from them.
    You can search dealers on this forum for information using the search box. Also post your items here before you buy if at all possible. This forum is great at checking items.

Make sure they send you really good photos of items. Also research items you are interested in before buying. This forum has great threads on just about any item. Also you can look at threads that will help you to get good books for reference materials.

If they are high end German items especially SS assume they are fake until you and multiple others prove they are period correct.

Lastly understand you will make mistakes. Even some of the dealers don't know they have fakes. It is the research and the hunt that makes this hobby so fun.

I have a fake ss tab I can trade you because I got it without vetting. So we all make mistakes.

Again sorry for your loss and I hope you continue in this wonderful hobby.

Tim

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Verwundetenabzeichen in Silber authentication.
    P
    Many

?

I will definitely continue and I will not let this stop me. I started collecting coins and stamps a few years ago for a merit badge to become an Eagle Scout. I am very good with coins but am still fresh with this WW2 and WW1 stuff. I am definitely taking pictures and verifying items before purchasing in the future. Many people on this form are really a godsend and I appreciate the work you all do very much.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3