Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Verwundetenabzeichen in Silver 30 Not signed in LDO Box

Article about: Verwundetenabzeichen in Silver 30 Not signed in LDO Box Prize? Thank you for your time and help. LUFT

?

Default Verwundetenabzeichen in Silver 30 Not signed in LDO Box

Verwundetenabzeichen in Silver 30 Not signed in LDO Box Prize?
    Thank you for your time and help.
    LUFT
    Verwundetenabzeichen in Silver 30 Not signed in LDO Box Verwundetenabzeichen in Silver 30 Not signed in LDO Box Verwundetenabzeichen in Silver 30 Not signed in LDO Box
    Verwundetenabzeichen in Silver 30 Not signed in LDO Box Verwundetenabzeichen in Silver 30 Not signed in LDO Box

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Verwundetenabzeichen in Silver 30 Not signed in LDO Box
    P
    Many

The reverse of the badge looks okay, can't tell the front, as your photo is too small.
    I can't help with the case.
    ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

I took better photos

Verwundetenabzeichen in Silver 30 Not signed in LDO Box Verwundetenabzeichen in Silver 30 Not signed in LDO Box Verwundetenabzeichen in Silver 30 Not signed in LDO Box

You need to post straight on, larger, front photos.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Sorry the first time I translated it wrong. Here is the good side
    Verwundetenabzeichen in Silver 30 Not signed in LDO Box Verwundetenabzeichen in Silver 30 Not signed in LDO Box

I agree with Ralph, this looks like a nice tombak piece and the case also looks good (I'm not expert on maker differences but I lean towards Hauptmunzampt Wien).

For future reference there are issues with the photographs as Ralph has said. Look at other threads to get the idea of how badges should be photographed for identification.

Also, please note that it is Forum policy that we do not discuss specific values of items.
    This is not to be un-helpful but is to avoid casual members or visitors just using the Forum as a free valuation service which is a really bad thing for the Forum.

If you look at other dealer websites (there are many) you will soon work out the mean prices.

But I guess you already have this one if you are able to change the photographs?

Regards

Mark
    Last edited by Watchdog; 04-06-2020 at 02:51 PM. Reason: Typo
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."