Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Verwundetenabzeichen Silver/Black

Article about: I am wondering if these 2 Verwundetenabzeichens are real or not, any extra information would also be welcome. I would like to thank everyone who's willing to spend some of their time to help

Default Verwundetenabzeichen Silver/Black

I am wondering if these 2 Verwundetenabzeichens are real or not, any extra information would also be welcome. I would like to thank everyone who's willing to spend some of their time to help me.

Verwundetenabzeichen Silver/BlackVerwundetenabzeichen Silver/BlackVerwundetenabzeichen Silver/BlackVerwundetenabzeichen Silver/BlackVerwundetenabzeichen Silver/BlackVerwundetenabzeichen Silver/BlackVerwundetenabzeichen Silver/BlackVerwundetenabzeichen Silver/BlackVerwundetenabzeichen Silver/BlackVerwundetenabzeichen Silver/Black

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Verwundetenabzeichen Silver/Black
    P
    Many

They both appear to be fine originals.
    A little damage to the silver reverse below the catch though. Check carefully there for a maker's mark.
    Next time, please start a separate thread for each of your items..
    Uploading photos and posting multiple items.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thank you for the reply, I will try to seperate items in the future. Tonight or tomorrow I will check for a makers mark.

Keep you updated!

The Schwarz (black) wound badge is marked 81. The number is on the obverse in the skirt area of the helmet - Overhoff & Cie, Lüdenscheid, NH

Neil, this I already found, now I have to find a gold one to complete on the set 😃