Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Verwundetenabzeichen in Silver Help Please

Article about: I am looking for some help please. I am going through a large lot of items, supposedly, bring back items from WW2 by the Grandfather. There are quite a few items that are good but I am think

Default Verwundetenabzeichen in Silver Help Please

I am looking for some help please. I am going through a large lot of items, supposedly, bring back items from WW2 by the Grandfather. There are quite a few items that are good but I am thinking these were not bring back items. My thoughts are most of the items were collected after the war. I ran across a few bad items and some questionable items which makes me a bit more skeptical by the association of the items. I am going to be making an offer on the good items later this week. I do not want any reproductions items in my box of shame if I can avoid.
    This one is a Unmarked Verwundetenabzeichen in Silver. The badge has good detail but I have not seen this type of hinge set up on a badge before. Thoughts on the badge being a reproduction?
    All thoughts and opinions are appreciated.
    John

Verwundetenabzeichen in Silver Help PleaseVerwundetenabzeichen in Silver Help PleaseVerwundetenabzeichen in Silver Help PleaseVerwundetenabzeichen in Silver Help Please

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Verwundetenabzeichen in Silver Help Please
    P
    Many

?

I know very little about Verwundetenabzeichen so I can't tell you for sure if this badge is original but I would suggest you search for and look at badges by Hauptmünzamt Wien 30.
    The badge looks like their reverse hardware.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

I did search the forum for 'Hauptmünzamt Wien 30' from your response and looked at many threads. Thank you for the info. It appears there are other makers with this hardware as well and I am still trying to compare the details.
    John

A good tombac badge in silver of the 30 type. The scratches on the back are where someone has been checking what it's made of( not a good thing to do ). Regards Paul

Thank you Paul and Adrian.
    John