Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Verwundetenabzeichen (un numbered) in Schwarz? any advice would be appreciated?

Article about: Another Verwundetenabzeichen (un numbered) in Schwarz - finish appears very similar to other post otherwise similar catch and hook - good or bad folks? Attachment 1704053Attachment 1704054

Default Verwundetenabzeichen (un numbered) in Schwarz? any advice would be appreciated?

Another Verwundetenabzeichen (un numbered) in Schwarz - finish appears very similar to other post otherwise similar catch and hook - good or bad folks?

Attachment 1704053Attachment 1704054Verwundetenabzeichen (un numbered) in Schwarz? any advice would be appreciated?Verwundetenabzeichen (un numbered) in Schwarz? any advice would be appreciated?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Verwundetenabzeichen (un numbered) in Schwarz? any advice would be appreciated?   Verwundetenabzeichen (un numbered) in Schwarz? any advice would be appreciated?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Verwundetenabzeichen (un numbered) in Schwarz? any advice would be appreciated?
    P
    Many

?

There's no blacks in that lot mate.

Regards
    Brett

?

I agree with Brett. I know you've posted them individually and they are all faded or toned silver awards. But all look like original badges.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Thank you guys - I felt there was a good chance they were okay but didn't realise that they were silver - in some of the photos they appeared to have black matt / perished finish. Really appreciate your advice