Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Advise needed for authenticity Panzerkampfabzeichen V Stufe "100"

Article about: Good afternoon, I stumbled across this panzer badge, but I can not identify the makers mark. It states 'SBW'. I believe this badge to be a fake, but what are your expert opinions on the matt

Default Advise needed for authenticity Panzerkampfabzeichen V Stufe "100"

Good afternoon,

I stumbled across this panzer badge, but I can not identify the makers mark. It states 'SBW'. I believe this badge to be a fake, but what are your expert opinions on the matter? Hope to find out more. Thanks very much and best regards, Tom

Advise needed for authenticity Panzerkampfabzeichen V Stufe "100"Advise needed for authenticity Panzerkampfabzeichen V Stufe "100"
    Last edited by rbminis; 01-05-2023 at 03:50 AM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Advise needed for authenticity Panzerkampfabzeichen V Stufe "100"
    P
    Many

that hardware, catch and pin is commonly seen on 57er awards that were produced post war....it's a copy IMO
    "Youth would be an ideal state if it came a little later in life" - Herbert Henry Asqulth

Thank you very much for that

your welcome !....here's a few pics of a 57 version for an old post that I made....your wreath looks like it was cast but the tank attachment and hardware looks similar to mine...

Interestingly this is copy made by Englishman Sean Barry Weske who made film prop badges for movies. Regards Paul
    Something off the net about him (translate to english)
    Sean Barry Weske - rohamjelvenyek-shop

?

On a side note, the BSW in a clover is attributed to Bruder Schneider, Wein
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

I have edited the title of your thread.
    Please read the following thread regarding posting in this section of the forum.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    Ralph.

P.S. This is a "SBW" as Paul states, he is correct.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

MAP
    ?

Quote by paulscoot View Post
    Interestingly this is copy made by Englishman Sean Barry Weske who made film prop badges for movies. Regards Paul
    Something off the net about him (translate to english)
    Sean Barry Weske - rohamjelvenyek-shop
    Have heard that these are a bit of a collectors item in their own right. Not sure if that is true or note.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)