Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Assistance with "75" Panzerkampfabzeichen Badge

Article about: Gentleman, I would appreciate your assistance on the authenticity of my 75, 50, 25 and ordinary Panzerkampfabzeichen badges please. With your permission I will post each one and thank you in

Default Assistance with "75" Panzerkampfabzeichen Badge

Gentleman, I would appreciate your assistance on the authenticity of my 75, 50, 25 Panzerkampfabzeichen badges please. With your permission I will post each one and thank you in advance.Assistance with "75" Panzerkampfabzeichen BadgeAssistance with "75" Panzerkampfabzeichen BadgeAssistance with "75" Panzerkampfabzeichen Badge

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Assistance with "75" Panzerkampfabzeichen Badge
    P
    Many

Known original from my collection and published in the book on these badges. You tell us what you think from comparing the images. Keep in mind rarity of these awards and how many were produced and by who produced them.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Assistance with "75" Panzerkampfabzeichen Badge   Assistance with "75" Panzerkampfabzeichen Badge  

Assistance with "75" Panzerkampfabzeichen Badge   Assistance with "75" Panzerkampfabzeichen Badge  

More for you to compare. And you see what?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Assistance with "75" Panzerkampfabzeichen Badge   Assistance with "75" Panzerkampfabzeichen Badge  

Assistance with "75" Panzerkampfabzeichen Badge   Assistance with "75" Panzerkampfabzeichen Badge  

Thank you sir, appreciate your input.