Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Frank and Reif PAB Original?

Article about: Greetings, I have offered this, you have opinions? I searched the rear hook of this manufacturer and have not found similar. thank you very much

Default Frank and Reif PAB Original?

Greetings, I have offered this, you have opinions? I searched the rear hook of this manufacturer and have not found similar.
    thank you very much
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Frank and Reif PAB Original?   Frank and Reif PAB Original?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Frank and Reif PAB Original?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Frank and Reif PAB Original?

The badge appears to be original. It appears to be a worn silver grade. The pin seems a little too long compared to my example so it could be replaced. There are three types from this maker, MM at the bottom, MM in the middle and no MM.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Very Thanks, Anyone know if these boards can be retrieved using silver products?

Looks just like my F&R, pin length, MM and hardware seem compatible.

Actually Glenn, your hardware is a little different. Yours is the low maker mark with the round catch plate, which is usually found on the middle maker's mark ones. Gibello's example is the low maker's mark with the elongated catch plate.
    Ralph.
    Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    Looks just like my F&R, pin length, MM and hardware seem compatible.

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by Gibello View Post
    Very Thanks, Anyone know if these boards can be retrieved using silver products?
    I would not do anything with this PAB. It is still original and worth what it is worth. If you alter it, it will not be original anymore and will be worth less.
    Hope this helps,
    Ralph.

?

Quote by Gibello View Post
    NO!!!! Thye aren't made of silver so please don't think you can make zinc shiny by polishing it. The silver colour comes from a silver wash applied to the surface, when that has gone it aint coming back!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

First to thank everyone, today I received the PAB and once in hand I think it is equal to the partner without the silver Glenn66 , I leave the picture so you tell me what you think:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Frank and Reif PAB Original?   Frank and Reif PAB Original?  

Frank and Reif PAB Original?   Frank and Reif PAB Original?  

Frank and Reif PAB Original?   Frank and Reif PAB Original?