Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

luftwaffe panzerkampfabzeichen 75

Article about: hello this is the honorific post in the name of my friend. someone want to sell her this badge.i'm certain that this is a copy due to the details,general quality,set up ,marking-everything.

Default luftwaffe panzerkampfabzeichen 75

hello
    this is the honorific post in the name of my friend.
    someone want to sell her this badge.i'm certain that this is a copy due to the details,general quality,set up ,marking-everything.
    but she doesemt belive me and want some confirmation from the'''outside''
    so i'm asking for help
    ot maybe i'm wrong?
    regards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture luftwaffe panzerkampfabzeichen 75   luftwaffe panzerkampfabzeichen 75  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement luftwaffe panzerkampfabzeichen 75
    P
    Many

From the perspective of someone who knows nothing about these badges, I don’t like the look of it. The details do look poor, and the patina looks contrived. I’m also not sure these badges ever had a screwback hardware setup.

Regards, B.B.

It is a terrible fantasy fake of something that was never made during WW II.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

It is indeed a very poor copy. As you noted, the details are not crisp, the material is wrong and the pin back is not something you would see on an award of this type. I would not even spend a dollar on this piece. Neil

?

Quote by rbminis View Post
    It is a terrible fantasy fake of something that was never made during WW II.
    Ralph.
    Agreed

thank You Gents for this quick answer,i also thinked in the way of fantasy badge but the area of iii reich awards not for one time surprised me so i'm not certain of anything