Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Panzerkampf Abzeichen?

Article about: Hi fellows! I was very happy to find this medal to add to my small collection. So, I like the looks of this one, but would someone please confirm it's authenticity for me please? The seller

CBH
    ?

Well my point is the object in question is German, so they named said item in German.
    I’m not fond of the enforcement of this myself, but I simply tried to explain what I feel is the reasoning behind it.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzerkampf Abzeichen?
    P
    Many

?

I apologize for creating a problem (I did not mean to do such) that may offend.

Thank you for explaining, Ralph. When "forums" first started appearing on the Net, as a American, I wrongly assumed every forum should be open to whatever posters say, like "free speech", if you know what I mean. As time went on and I matured (a little haha), I realized that forums are not public domains. Each is owned by certain persons and they own the rights to their forum. I soon learned to listen to the rules on each forum out of respect (I could never own or operate a forum). So, I understand.

I will get another picture of the badge shortly. I'm taking a buddy of mine out the range to tweak his new rifle.
    Dave

CBH
    ?

This has been a reoccurring issue here, it’s not your fault Dave, you simply bought it to the surface, yet again. It’s kind of a can of worms, and members feel strongly both for and against this forum rule. It has caused some strife over the years, and some members have left over this. Just so you know it’s not your fault. This is a great forum with a friendly helpful membership, I hope you enjoy your time here.

In any case it is a really nice collector's item. Thanks for sharing.
    Enjoy our company. This is a great place.

Regards
    Santi

?

Badge is not original.

?

Thanks for waiting, friends! My buddy did not bring one gun for me to work on, he brought 4! Yikes!

Anyhow, thank you all for your kindness.

Here is better picture of the back of the badge. Does that help with a confirmation good or bad?

Thank you!!!!!!!! Dave
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzerkampf Abzeichen?  

I have to agree with ryuuk, you should send this one back for a refund.
    Did you have a look at the two I posted links to, to compare?
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Hi Ralph. Thank you, yes I did look yours over, but I guess I just don't see what makes them original or not compared to mine. I've looked at the grass on mine before I bought it, the head of the eagle, the pin, and it's looks "better" than some good ones I've seen on the forum here! haha So, I guess I just do not know the difference and again, that's why I ALWAYS check with you experts! The seller should not have a problem with me returning it, he was just so sure it was okay, with the raised manufacturer's code and other things. Oh well, live and learn. Rats!! If anyone knows an original one I could pick up for under the $250 I spent on this one, please let me know. I only want one for my collection.

You need to take a close look at the maker's mark on this one, as well as the catch, and compare them to the one you posted.
    Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, AS in Triangle
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Dang, you guys are good, man, seriously. I guess I shouldn't discuss the very small differences I think I see here, so that copiers don't copy them. Maybe I'll send you a PM, or is it okay to be public with what I "think" I see for others to learn what to look for? I understand either way. Thank you, Ralph.
    Dave

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2