Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Panzerkampf Abzeichen HA?

Article about: Hi fellows. I hope I found a correct HA. I checked for the beak, the attachment of the swastica to the tank, and the pin attachment. I asked the seller if the back was flat or concave but go

?

Default Panzerkampf Abzeichen HA?

Hi fellows. I hope I found a correct HA. I checked for the beak, the attachment of the swastica to the tank, the chip on the back, the placement of the talons, and the pin attachment. I asked the seller if the back was flat or concave but got no answer. Can you tell? Please let me know your thoughts!
    THANK YOU!!! Dave
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzerkampf Abzeichen HA?   Panzerkampf Abzeichen HA?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzerkampf Abzeichen HA?
    P
    Many

Personally, I am not a fan of this example. There are very good fakes of this one out there.
    Compare the track links with my example posted here.
    Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, Hermann Aurich
    Maybe a better photo of the hinge will change my mind.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

That's certainly alright, Ralph. I appreciate your honest concern. I hope I had all the other filters correct though? I didn't know to look at the links as well. Could some examples have been struck or made a little different from others do you know, or should they all be exactly the same? About asking for an additional pic of the hinge, I will ask but don't know if I will get an answer. Will let you fellows know. THANK YOU again!!!! Still looking for a good one, Dave
    Last edited by DBaird; 06-11-2021 at 08:51 PM.

I would only buy this if they look the same from the needle system and the distinctive points, but that's my insight, wait for further thoughts .................

?

Here you go, fellows! The seller did just now get back to me. He said, yes, the back is dish-in slightly and here's lots of pics of the hinge. Great guy! Any confirmation of good or bad please let me know!!
    THANK YOU, Dave
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzerkampf Abzeichen HA?   Panzerkampf Abzeichen HA?  

Attached Images Attached Images Panzerkampf Abzeichen HA?  Panzerkampf Abzeichen HA? 

Original imo regards Paul

?

THANK YOU, Paul!!!! U da man on these!!!