Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Panzerkampfabzeichen "75"

Article about: Wreath and eagle - gilding, tank - silvering There is no manufacturer's mark Found in the ground Necessary to discuss before selling What you can say about it ? THANKS !

Default Panzerkampfabzeichen "75"

Wreath and eagle - gilding, tank - silvering

There is no manufacturer's mark

Found in the ground

Necessary to discuss before selling

What you can say about it ?

THANKS !
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzerkampfabzeichen "75"   Panzerkampfabzeichen "75"  

Panzerkampfabzeichen "75"   Panzerkampfabzeichen "75"  

Panzerkampfabzeichen "75"   Panzerkampfabzeichen "75"  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzerkampfabzeichen "75"
    P
    Many

?

I'm not even an expert and I would say 100% not good

So I decided to discuss first. I need more oppinions

MAP
    ?

I don't know Juncker PAB's all that well, but on this one the fonts used on the 75 in the number box is incorrect based on the photos provided.

Unfortunately the search function on the forum is not working at the moment so I can't search for examples to show.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

raz
    ?

I agree with Michael on the number box , I could be wrong but to me the rivets holding tank on the front look like part of the tank not separate aluminum rivets that were not painted used on later Juncker awards ( 7.1.4 ), it has rivet hole for number box indicating early Juncker wreath ( 7.1.3 in DeBock' book ) so should have cut outs between legs and wings and I don't see the usual flaws associated with this pab IMO . Wait for other opinions please . A better picture of eagles head would help I think .

TWS
    ?

I'm no expert, but there's a few things that would give me pause. The shape of the plate where I have circled it in red is different than what I am comfortable with and the jagged edges are also strange.

Panzerkampfabzeichen "75"
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

MAP
    ?

Again, Juncker's I don't know well.

Is it possible to get a straight on photo of the eagles head/beak. I can't see it well but it appears to have a feature that would classify this as a fake

As an aside....the award presented has a mixture of early and later features which is a concern.

Early features
    - rivet in the reverse of the # box
    - tombac rivets

Late features
    - Rivets going through the front
    - Solid area between the wings and legs

Would love to hear from others with experience on these.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

IMO, the numbers in the date box are not correct for a Juncker made grade IV PAB. Either early, or late.
    That's enough for me.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thanks for all !