Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Panzerkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe

Article about: Nice looking “Luftwaffe Panzer Badge” is it an early Rudolf Souval reproduction, I cannot find a picture of a similar make of the badge replica or real. The back looks like an 1957 versi

?

Default Panzerkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe

Nice looking “Luftwaffe Panzer Badge” is it an early Rudolf Souval reproduction, I cannot find a picture of a similar make of the badge replica or real. The back of the medal and the pin looks like an 1957 version, but with a plate attached to the back. Probably there is no answer to the question of the badge being genuine or fake as it was never made so who can tell?

Dennis

Attachment 1493944
    Panzerkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzerkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe  
    Last edited by rbminis; 03-31-2021 at 06:34 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzerkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe
    P
    Many

Please read this thread.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

My understanding of these awards is that there is records of them being approved for issue but, that none were ever issued
    This example has a known post war pin set up.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Looks like lead based pot metal to me .....
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "