Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Panzerkampfabzeichen by H.A!

Article about: Hi all would like to ask your opinion about this badge,as far as I compare looks good but need some good eye to look at it cause small things make big difference,thanks in advance! Regards R

Default Panzerkampfabzeichen by H.A!

Hi all would like to ask your opinion about this badge,as far as I compare looks good but need some good eye to look at it cause small things make big difference,thanks in advance!
    Regards Rolands
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzerkampfabzeichen by H.A!   Panzerkampfabzeichen by H.A!  

Panzerkampfabzeichen by H.A!   Panzerkampfabzeichen by H.A!  

Panzerkampfabzeichen by H.A!   Panzerkampfabzeichen by H.A!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzerkampfabzeichen by H.A!
    P
    Many

This one is a fake.
    You can see the casting seam going right through the hinge and across near the top of the reverse side of the badge. The eagle is too skinny, and the cut out for the turret is incorrect. There is also a lack of detail in the grass area. The catch is also incorrect.
    Compare with my example here. The hinge should be a formed piece of metal, crimped in place.
    Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, Hermann Aurich
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thx for reply Ralph,than this dealer sells a lot of fakes as originals cause I was looking on theyr Iron Crosses and most of them was bad so should I post somewhere this dealer to warn people,cause they know what they doing?

?

a glance at it will tell you all that you need to know.

So many repeated questions/opinion requests on Aurichs. These fakes are actually quite easy to spot. I'll make a post sometime later and hopefully it could be of help. :P

HOW