Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Panzerkampfabzeichen II Stufe "25"

Article about: Tank badge from my panzer tunic. Anything you could tell me would be great. Thanks tim.

?

Default Panzerkampfabzeichen II Stufe "25"

Panzerkampfabzeichen II Stufe "25" - Tank Battle Badge for 25 Engagements on my panzer tunic. Anything you could tell me would be great.

Still learning terminology.

Thanks tim.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzerkampfabzeichen II Stufe "25"   Panzerkampfabzeichen II Stufe "25"  

Panzerkampfabzeichen II Stufe "25"   Panzerkampfabzeichen II Stufe "25"  

Last edited by rbminis; 07-31-2022 at 01:08 AM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzerkampfabzeichen II Stufe "25"
    P
    Many

raz
    ?

Have a look at this in the sticky section above where you insert your items "The Use of German Terminology". Ralph will be along shortly to suggest same . This is a Panzerkampfabzeichen II Stufe "25" .

Please read this thread regarding posting in the Orders and Decorations section of the forum.
    The Use of German Terminology.

I have moved your thread to the correct section as well.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Wondering if anyone sees any issue with this Panzerkampfabzeichen II Stufe "25" or knows the maker?

Thanks Tim.

raz
    ?

Maker is Josef Felix Sohne ( JFS ) . IMO it matches well with the ones in Debock's book on the subject . I like it but wait for the pro's on this award to give there approval as I don't have one and can not say for sure .

Quote by raz View Post
    Maker is Josef Felix Sohne ( JFS ) . IMO it matches well with the ones in Debock's book on the subject . I like it but wait for the pro's on this award to give there approval as I don't have one and can not say for sure .
    I have to agree with Dennis.
    I don't see anything that sets off any alarm bells.
    That being said, I don't really study higher grade PAB's but, I do have DeBock's book as well.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Thanks raz. What's the title of Debock's book? I could use a good reference book for badges I don't have one. Looking for reference recommendations as well.

Thanks Tim

Quote by Tim030 View Post
    Thanks raz. What's the title of Debock's book? I could use a good reference book for badges I don't have one. Looking for reference recommendations as well.

Thanks Tim
    Post #5 in this thread.
    Orders and Decorations of the Third Reich (Both Combat awards and Political Awards)
    You will also find books about just about any other award you are interested in that thread.
    We have a reference library near the bottom of the main page.
    Ralph.