Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Panzerkampfabzeichen from my collection

Article about: Hello, everybody, I need some help to identify the maker of this PAB.

Quote by SovPha View Post
    Hi Mark, and Ralph,

One of the pieces posted above by ryuuk belongs to me (1st pic full scale and 2nd pic just the eagle). Here are some close-ups of the PAB.
    I realize that, was hoping for photos of the reverse of the other two to compare.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzerkampfabzeichen from my collection
    P
    Many

?

One of them is unknown in coating. Srange.
    Panzerkampfabzeichen from my collectionPanzerkampfabzeichen from my collectionPanzerkampfabzeichen from my collection

?

And this one will be more interesting. Fake EWE.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzerkampfabzeichen from my collection   Panzerkampfabzeichen from my collection  

Panzerkampfabzeichen from my collection   Panzerkampfabzeichen from my collection  

Panzerkampfabzeichen from my collection   Panzerkampfabzeichen from my collection  

?

Well and one more. There is a difference in the stamp on the left above the swastika. Also bad badge.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzerkampfabzeichen from my collection   Panzerkampfabzeichen from my collection  

?

And the catch. I see that it is very similar to the catch on this fake Zerstorer badge. And the color of the badge material.

IMO, these have some similarities but, some differences as well.
    Ralph.

Panzerkampfabzeichen from my collection
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Hi all. It was confirmed to be a fake. Thank you all for the feedback.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2