Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber.

Article about: Hey men, I will buy a german silver tank badge from ww2 and I want to have your opinion about it please !!

Default Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber.

Hey men,
    I will buy a german silver tank badge from ww2 and I want to have your opinion about it please !!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber.   Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber.  

Last edited by rbminis; 04-09-2021 at 04:26 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber.
    P
    Many

Welcome to the forum.
    I have moved your thread to the correct section of the forum.
    Please read this thread regarding posting in this section.
    The Use of German Terminology.

This appears to be an original example by Hermann Aurich, in good condition.
    You can compare with my example posted here.
    Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, Hermann Aurich
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I think it's the fake one guys! Look at the amount of material connecting the bottom of the swastika with the tank turret. Regards Paul

Quote by paulscoot View Post
    I think it's the fake one guys! Look at the amount of material connecting the bottom of the swastika with the tank turret. Regards Paul
    Well spotted Paul!
    After looking again, I do have to agree with you.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by paulscoot View Post
    This amount is because it's a later war i think. I found something else like this on professional website

The one you posted is a well known fake, Closely compare it with the one that Ralph posted, you will find lots of other differances. Or simply waste your money.