Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber - Buntmetall - Petz & Lorenz

Article about: Hello Ralph, as decided a long time ago, I hope you remember it))))))) the images for your database. If you still need pictures or data, let me know. Panzer Assault Badge in silver with an e

Default Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber - Buntmetall - Petz & Lorenz

Hello Ralph, as decided a long time ago, I hope you remember it))))))) the images for your database. If you still need pictures or data, let me know. Panzer Assault Badge in silver with an even more noble silver finish and polished edges by Petz & Lorenz..................greeting
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber - Buntmetall - Petz & Lorenz   Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber - Buntmetall - Petz & Lorenz  

Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber - Buntmetall - Petz & Lorenz   Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber - Buntmetall - Petz & Lorenz  

Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber - Buntmetall - Petz & Lorenz   Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber - Buntmetall - Petz & Lorenz  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber - Buntmetall - Petz & Lorenz
    P
    Many

A nice textbook example of a P&L PAB Chris!
    Congrats on adding this one.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Lovely minty mint badge,Regards Paul

CBH
    ?

The lower pin catch looks to be glued on, which doesn’t strike me as period done.

Good morning, no, the whole badge had looked like this. It was like a layer of resin. You can also see these remains on the obverse, in the eagle e.g