MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber Franke & Co Lüdenscheid

Article about: I was hoping to find a nice Franke & Co Panzerkampfabzeichen to go along with my FCL Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen and recently picked up this Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber by Franke &

Default Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber Franke & Co Lüdenscheid

I was hoping to find a nice Franke & Co Panzerkampfabzeichen to go along with my FCL Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen and recently picked up this Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber by Franke & Co Lüdenscheid. Not quite sure whether or not this is the "chromed version" or the "silver wash" version but I tend to think it is the chromed one as the reverse is silvered except for the hinge and tombak catch. Any pictures I have seen of the silver wash version, the hinge and catch are also silvered. In fact for the wash version, even after the silver wash has worn away, the hinge and catch remain nicely silvered. Very interesting flat eagle's head and detailed grass pattern on this maker. Ron

Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber Franke & Co LüdenscheidPanzerkampfabzeichen in Silber Franke & Co Lüdenscheid
    Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber Franke & Co LüdenscheidPanzerkampfabzeichen in Silber Franke & Co Lüdenscheid

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber Franke & Co Lüdenscheid
    P
    Many

Another nice addition to your collection Ron.
    I guess my example would have been with a silver wash as the hinge and catch still retain the silver colour.
    Ralph.

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thanks. Beautiful example Ralph. My understanding is that the silver wash version rarely retains the silver and usually ends up looking a dull gray color. Yours is a prime example! Ron