Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber II Stufe "25", Juncker

Article about: Hi guys, I woudl like to ask you if you can let me know if this PAB is original one or not. I have checked some on net but I did not find same is this one. For me it looks good but I am not

?

Default Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber II Stufe "25", Juncker

Hi guys,
    I woudl like to ask you if you can let me know if this PAB is original one or not. I have checked some on net but I did not find same is this one. For me it looks good but I am not expert and I do not want to make a mistake.
    Any opinion is welcome.
    Thank you, Mike

Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber II Stufe "25", JunckerPanzerkampfabzeichen in Silber II Stufe "25", JunckerPanzerkampfabzeichen in Silber II Stufe "25", JunckerPanzerkampfabzeichen in Silber II Stufe "25", Juncker

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber II Stufe "25", Juncker
    P
    Many

I am not anywhere close to knowledgeable about these numbered tank badges but there is currently a Juncker 25 for sale at Epic Artifacts Militaria and it looks exactly like yours as far as I can tell....the only exception being that I see a rivet holding your number plate in but the other one does not....I am not posting the pics but here's a link to compare....good luck to you, I am rooting for you

Bronze Juncker 25 Engagement Panzer Assault Badge - Epic Artifacts[product-gallery]/-1
    "Youth would be an ideal state if it came a little later in life" - Herbert Henry Asqulth

?

Thank you. I checked the bronze badge and the pin is same . But why the number is riveted in one case and not on the bronze one. That is why I am little bit worried. In other silver badges the pin has a tip. It can be some variant when the production jump from one type to the other one and using old parts with new ones. As I wrote I am not expert.

there are several very knowledgeable folks here when it comes to badges...someone will be among soon I am sure
    "Youth would be an ideal state if it came a little later in life" - Herbert Henry Asqulth

IMO, it is a fake.
    It has two things that it should only have one, or the other.
    If the tank rivets penetrate the road wheels, it should not have a rivet hole for the date bar, or, it should be soldered closed.
    Please wait for others to weigh in.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Thank you, Ralph, I will wait for others. I again checked the net and found some with penetrated road wheels and with rivet hole for the date. It was sold as the original one but was it really original? I still do not know.