Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber. Otto Schickle - Tombak.

Article about: Here's a somewhat recent arrival that I like. An early Otto Schickle in Tombak. I'm including one of the seller's photos as their lighting was much better and shows the finish more accuratel

TWS
    ?

Default Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber. Otto Schickle - Tombak.

Here's a somewhat recent arrival that I like. An early Otto Schickle in Tombak. I'm including one of the seller's photos as their lighting was much better and shows the finish more accurately. I also pulled out two other Schickle examples while I was at it. Another Tombak on the right and a later zinc on the left. Note the different hinge placement (lower) on both and the different form of the sheet metal hinge on the zinker - I believe to solder more easily to the zinc.

Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber. Otto Schickle - Tombak.Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber. Otto Schickle - Tombak.Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber. Otto Schickle - Tombak.Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber. Otto Schickle - Tombak.Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber. Otto Schickle - Tombak.Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber. Otto Schickle - Tombak.Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber. Otto Schickle - Tombak.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber. Otto Schickle - Tombak.
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Love the wear on the high points!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Great example and collection Todd. Thank you for sharing.
    John

Missed this earlier Todd.
    A nice addition to your collection!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

TWS
    ?

Thanks for taking a look and commenting gentlemen.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Great trio Todd!
    In Stunner conditions!
    And great to display on your panzer tunics
    Congrats!