Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, stick pin.

Article about: Another PAB stick pin for my collection. Actually, two. The one has lost all of it's finish and has a slight flaw or damage to the top of the pin. The other however, is a tombak example, wit

Default Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, stick pin.

Another PAB stick pin for my collection.
    Actually, two. The one has lost all of it's finish and has a slight flaw or damage to the top of the pin.
    The other however, is a tombak example, with a scooped out reverse that retains most of it's finish. You can just see the copper peeking through on the track, headlights and eagle's claws.
    It is also marked L/16 for Steinhauer & Lück.
    Ralph.

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, stick pin.
    P
    Many

TWS
    ?

Very nice. I don't collect stick pins but have gotten a couple in groupings when I bought the entire Nachlass.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Quote by TWS View Post
    Very nice. I don't collect stick pins but have gotten a couple in groupings when I bought the entire Nachlass.
    Thanks Todd!
    I have a few others as well.
    Ralph.

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

TWS
    ?

Very cool. I have Erich Walter's (16. PD) in bronze as well as his actual PAB. He had a set of stick pins he'd wear to veteran reunions, that included the 16. PD division crest stick pin and his combined pin for EK II and EK I.

I have a '57 DKiG enroute that also has that veteran's combo EK II and I stick pin that he left in the DKiG case.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Quote by TWS View Post
    He had a set of stick pins he'd wear to veteran reunions, that included the 16. PD division crest stick pin.
    I know, I saw that in your display.
    I saw one of those sell recently on WAF. I would have liked to buy it, but I just had a hard time justifying over 400 euro for a stick pin.
    Ralph.

TWS
    ?

Quote by rbminis View Post
    I know, I saw that in your display.
    I saw one of those sell recently on WAF. I would have liked to buy it, but I just had a hard time justifying over 400 euro for a stick pin.
    Ralph.
    I figured you had seen that.
    Here is what I just bought. Photos from the auction as it hasn't arrived yet. I'm not a '57 collector, but this DkiG is an early S&L made partly from left-over wartime parts and has the nice personal touch of the veteran's stick pins so I figured "OK, just his once" and while I don't know the market for '57 awards, the price (winning bid) was not prohibitive. Even then, maybe I overpaid a little, but I like it.

Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, stick pin.Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, stick pin.Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, stick pin.Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, stick pin.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."