Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Panzerkampfabzeichen silber unmarkiert - Hersteller?

Article about: Good morning, I'm just sorting out duplicate badges without a manufacturer's mark. I checked the database, but didn't get an exact hit. Who can tell me which manufacturer the badge belongs t

Default Panzerkampfabzeichen silber unmarkiert - Hersteller?

Good morning, I'm just sorting out duplicate badges without a manufacturer's mark. I checked the database, but didn't get an exact hit. Who can tell me which manufacturer the badge belongs to. It has been owned for 30 years now and hopefully original. If the pictures are not enough, I have to take some in daylight. Thank you for your effort and a Merry Christmas, if you can wish this .........

The badge is non-magnetic, as well as the needle / non-ferrous metal / semi-hollow / 16gr, possibly Karl Wurster / Reif ???
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzerkampfabzeichen silber unmarkiert - Hersteller?   Panzerkampfabzeichen silber unmarkiert - Hersteller?  

Panzerkampfabzeichen silber unmarkiert - Hersteller?   Panzerkampfabzeichen silber unmarkiert - Hersteller?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzerkampfabzeichen silber unmarkiert - Hersteller?
    P
    Many

Hi Chris,
    Although the hinge assembly on this one looks like an original, I have never seen any TR award or badge with a catch like this.
    Without some straight on photos in more natural light, I don't like the finish on this badge. It is not like any original either.
    There are no details visible on the eagle or it's claws on these angled photos.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

It's very nice Petz & Lorenz.

Can you please post a clearer photo of the catch?
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hi Ralph, yeah I'll do it after work tonight. Unfortunately I don't have the best camera at the moment ...

Default Bilder Panzerkampf

Hello Ralph ... here are the pictures, maybe. are they better photographed ....... I took them with and without the flash

I think it's a beauty ))
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzerkampfabzeichen silber unmarkiert - Hersteller?   Panzerkampfabzeichen silber unmarkiert - Hersteller?  

Panzerkampfabzeichen silber unmarkiert - Hersteller?   Panzerkampfabzeichen silber unmarkiert - Hersteller?  

Panzerkampfabzeichen silber unmarkiert - Hersteller?  

Thank you for the new photos, much better.
    Yes, a very nice example, congrats!
    Ralph.