Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Panzerkampfabzeichen in silver (original)

Article about: Hi all, i am new to collecting badges, and recently came across this Panzerkampfabzeichen in silver online, but before i pull the trigger on it i wanted to find some strong second opinions,

Default Panzerkampfabzeichen in silver (original)

Hi all, i am new to collecting badges, and recently came across this Panzerkampfabzeichen in silver online, but before i pull the trigger on it i wanted to find some strong second opinions, many thanks,

Aaron

Panzerkampfabzeichen in silver (original)Panzerkampfabzeichen in silver (original)Panzerkampfabzeichen in silver (original)Panzerkampfabzeichen in silver (original)Panzerkampfabzeichen in silver (original)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzerkampfabzeichen in silver (original)
    P
    Many

TWS
    ?

It looks like a good Hermann Aurich, but close ups would help make a 100% determination as they do make fakes of this maker. That said, I don't see any red flags based on the small photos (I did click on them but they didn't get any larger).

Perhaps Ralph or one of our other resident badge collectors can help further.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Sorry about that, I tried to crop them the best I could, but they are the images from the sellers website so I couldn’t get any better ones, thank you very much for your swift feedback, looking forward to more expert opinion

Your photos are very small but I do believe this is an original.
    You can compare to my example posted here.
    Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, Hermann Aurich
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hi Ralph, thanks very much for your reply, in comparison they look almost identical, at least to my untrained eye, also sorry about the images, they seem ok on my device so not sure what happened, but thankyou again, it would be great if it was original, any more opinions would be greatly appreciated, thanks,

Aaron.

Hello again, i asked the guy who is selling it to send me the original photos so hopefully these are better and you can zoom on them, many thanks again.

Panzerkampfabzeichen in silver (original)Panzerkampfabzeichen in silver (original)Panzerkampfabzeichen in silver (original)Panzerkampfabzeichen in silver (original)

It looks like a nice original example to me.
    It still retains most of it's silver finish.
    Ralph.
    Did you even take a look at the thread I posted a link to?
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thankyou ill probably buy it then thankyou so much, also yes i did it looks almost identical even down to the mark on the eagles left shoulder (looking from the back) would like to know what you think also when comparing the two together