Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Something you don't see every day....

Article about: Hi Folks, Here are a very rare matching pair of bronze and silver Panzerkampf Abzeichen's by Friedrich Orth. These rate as being one of the most desirable makers of Panzerkampf Abzeichen's d

I see you didn't want to start a new thread then....

The badge looks a good one, but I feel that i've seen the very same one before. Is this being offered on the Aukro auction website in Czechoslovakia? Or is it a private purchase from a member here who picked one up in the last few months or so? There is a thread about it, but unfortunately he didn't use the forum picture uploader and consequently the pictures have been lost, rendering comparisons useless.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/panze...h-orth-395182/

It's the brass hinge pin sticking out of the left hand side of the hinge itself and the excellent finish that remains, as well as the black background that makes me think it may be the same one, but I can't be 100% sure for certain.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Something you don't see every day....
    P
    Many

Yeah, you're right I did not want to reveal. Now a lot of people know. That's why I asked about the weight. I do advertising vendors, which of course have nothing Never mind, I'll buy something else.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3