Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Thoughts on this denazified Panzerkampfabzeichen III Stufe "50"?

Article about: Hello, a friend of mine recently sent me a link of this badge which I am dubious of. Could someone help me authenticate this Panzerkampfabzeichen? Sorry for such frequent posting, I just nee

Default Thoughts on this denazified Panzerkampfabzeichen III Stufe "50"?

Hello, a friend of mine recently sent me a link of this badge which I am dubious of. Could someone help me authenticate this Panzerkampfabzeichen?

Sorry for such frequent posting, I just need this and 1 other badge authenticated and I should be good for a while! Thank you!
    Thoughts on this denazified Panzerkampfabzeichen III Stufe "50"?Thoughts on this denazified Panzerkampfabzeichen III Stufe "50"?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Thoughts on this denazified Panzerkampfabzeichen III Stufe "50"?
    P
    Many

Its sad when they take poor cast copies like this 'sinker' and denazify them in an attempt to make them seem legitimate...

Ah, my doubts were justified then. I've got a general assault badge "100" too from the same seller, which I will assume to be fake.

?

There's no need to apologise for posting, that's what the forum is for.
    Don't forget to post in the correct forum though.
    The badge is a poor fake. It bears no resemblance to known and accepted wartime originals.
    Post up the Allgemeines Kriegsabzeichen in the correct sub forum and see what you have.
    I suggest posting item before purchase to avoid getting stung. It's easier not to spend money than try and get it back again.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

I will put it in the right sub. None of these are bought yet, since I learned that asking before buying is very important the hard way a few years back