Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen Gustav Brehmer ?

Article about: Hello guys,What do you think about this one ? I think it is a Gustav Brehmer and it is a original one.Please let me know what you think .Wkr Pat

?

Default Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen Gustav Brehmer ?

Hello guys,What do you think about this one ? I think it is a Gustav Brehmer and it is a original one.Please let me know what you think .Wkr PatAllgemeines Sturmabzeichen  Gustav Brehmer ?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen  Gustav Brehmer ?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen  Gustav Brehmer ?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen  Gustav Brehmer ?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen  Gustav Brehmer ?Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen  Gustav Brehmer ?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen  Gustav Brehmer ?
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Does look line a GB. Photos don't provide nice close ups of the hinge however. But it does appear to be the wider and more simple sheet metal hinge. Not sure about the catch however.

Been a while since I looked at GAB's so happy if others correct me if I'm wrong.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Other than the damaged catch, it looks like a good Gustav Brehmer to me as well.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Thank you very much for your answers/replys.Thanks to the beautiful warrelic forum I am learning more and more and I hope to be able to answer questions from others in the future.Wkr Pat