Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen, real or fake?

Article about: Good evening, I have the opportunity to purchase a decent little collection of assault badges and wound badges, but I am relatively ignorant when it comes to German badges, etc. I feel that

Default Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen, real or fake?

Good evening,

I have the opportunity to purchase a decent little collection of assault badges and wound badges, but I am relatively ignorant when it comes to German badges, etc. I feel that this badge may be questionable, based on internet research and photo comparisons. I would appreciate the wisdom and opinions of forum members. Thank you.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen, real or fake?   Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen, real or fake?  

Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen, real or fake?   Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen, real or fake?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen, real or fake?
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Another one I can't say I recognize but again, maybe one I'm not aware of. The catch is repaired/replaced and don't recognize the hinge except it is similar to a S&L hollow back example (this is not an S&L). I do see attributes that resemble some makers but nothing completely matching in my one reference book on this.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

TWS
    ?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Another one I can't say I recognize but again, maybe one I'm not aware of. The catch is repaired/replaced and don't recognize the hinge except it is similar to a S&L hollow back example (this is not an S&L). I do see attributes that resemble some makers but nothing completely matching in my one reference book on this.
    Agree with Michael. Unusual hinge and catch. Don't think I've seen it in my Tucker/Previtera book, but that reference doesn't cover all variants.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

The badge is a fake.

William Kramer