Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Assistance with Infanterie Sturmabzeichen Badge

Article about: Gentlemen, I would appreciate your review and thoughts on authenticity of my Infanterie Sturmabzeichen Badge please. Please document any specific faults with the badge please, as this badge

Default Assistance with Infanterie Sturmabzeichen Badge

Gentlemen, I would appreciate your review and thoughts on authenticity of my Infanterie Sturmabzeichen Badge please. Please document any specific faults with the badge please, as this badge is from one of the infamous dealers. Once again, thank you in advance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Assistance with Infanterie Sturmabzeichen Badge   Assistance with Infanterie Sturmabzeichen Badge  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Assistance with Infanterie Sturmabzeichen Badge
    P
    Many

This looks like it could be a good FCL, Dr. Franke & Co., Ludenscheid.
    However, it should not be painted grey.
    Here is an example in the data base.
    Dr. Franke & Co. Ludenscheid, FCL Unmarked with Block Hinge
    Here are some photos to compare.
    Ralph.

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hello,

I agree with Ralph and this one is an attributed FCL variant.

In regards to the finish, my opinion is this one once had a frosted white finish that has faded with time.
    The frosted white finish does look nice when still intact, but it is very delicate and does not hold up well.

Here are a couple I have. The first example has started to fade and we can see the grayish undercoating showing through.
    The second one is in the same condition as yours. Notice the remnants of finish that adhered to the solder where the hardware is attached.

Best Regards, fischer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Assistance with Infanterie Sturmabzeichen Badge   Assistance with Infanterie Sturmabzeichen Badge  

Assistance with Infanterie Sturmabzeichen Badge   Assistance with Infanterie Sturmabzeichen Badge  

Well, there is a difference between these, the top piece carbine receiver area, notice the difference between the first image front side and the following two images front side. the sling also, where the adjustment band is at one the 1st image is a blob, no definition what soever.

Then the speckling on the oak leaves, the first image appears to have none to very little. I do not know if these are made in reproduction or if they ever were, but there is a difference, circled in RED.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Assistance with Infanterie Sturmabzeichen Badge