Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

If any member wishes to contribute to the Infantrie Sturmabzeichen Data Base.

Article about: This thread will be for posting photos to contribute to the IAB data base. If any member would like to contribute photos for the data base, here is what I would like. I would appreciate four

Default If any member wishes to contribute to the Infantrie Sturmabzeichen Data Base.

This thread will be for posting photos to contribute to the IAB data base. If any member would like to contribute photos for the data base, here is what I would like.

I would appreciate four to five photos, straight on obverse, straight on reverse, close up of the hinge and close up of the catch. If it is maker marked, I will accept one clear photo of the maker's mark.
    They must be clear and preferably on black background but I will accept a dark color that shows the detail and color of the badge correctly. If you are able to achieve good detail and correct color on white, I will accept that as well.
    They must be saved as a large enough file that they will enlarge when they are clicked on. I save mine at about 1600 x 1100.
    I am not currently concerned if it is a bronze or silver example.
    You will be given full credit for the photos.
    I don't know them all so, please add some info.
    If you post them in this thread, they will be moved over to the data base and removed from this thread. At some point in time, this thread will likely go away.
    Here is a list of existing threads in the data base for those of you who are not gold members and do not have access to the data base currently but would still like to contribute.
    Sorry, they are currently not in alphabetical order.

Hymmen & Co., L/53, With Wrap Around Sheet Metal Hinge and Round Wire Catch and Catch Plate
    Assmann & Söhne, Rifle Marked A, Sheet Metal Hinge and Round Wire Catch
    Grossman & Co., Maker Marked with Wrap Around Sheet Metal and Round Wire ? Shaped Catch.
    Unknown Maker, Vienna Design, Soft Scoop with a Wrap Around Sheet Metal Hinge and Round wire Catch with Round Catch Plate
    Unknown Maker, AS in Triangle with Crimped in Ball Hinge and Round Wire "?" Shaped Catch
    Unknown Maker "4 Rivet".
    "H", Unknown Maker, Hollow with Sheet Metal Hinge and Round Wire Catch with Catch Plate
    Egghead, Unknown Maker, Solid Zinc with Sheet Metal Hinge and Round Wire Catch with Catch Plate
    Pillow Crimp, Unknown Maker, with Crimped in Sheet Metal Hinge and Round Wire Catch with Catch Plate
    MK in Triangle, Unknown Maker, Crimped in Ball Hinge and Flat wire Catch
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/data-...1/#post1761972
    Steinhauer & Luck "Attributed" Solid Zinc with Crimped in Sheet Metal Hinge and Round Wire ? Shaped Catch
    Steinhauer & Luck "Attributed" Solid Zinc with Small Sheet Metal Hinge and Flat Plate Catch.
    Steinhauer & Luck "Attributed" Solid Zinc with Wide Block Hinge and Flat Wire Catch with Wide Catch Plate
    ShuCo, Sohni, Heubach & Co, Hollow Steel, 5 Vein with Sheet Metal Hinge and Round Wire C Catch and Catch Plate
    Paul Meybauer, Unmarked with Wrap Around Sheet Metal Hinge and Round wire catch.'Cut Out Swastika'
    Bruder, Schneider A.D. (BSW) Maker Marked with Crimped in, Sheet Metal Hinge and Round Wire Catch with Catch Plate
    Bruder, Schneider A.D. (BSW) Maker Marked with Wrap Around Sheet Metal Hinge and Round Wire Catch.
    Bruder, Schneider A.D. (BSW), Unmarked with Wrap Around Hinge
    C.E. Juncker, "Attributed", "Slim Stalk", With Wrap Around Hinge and Round Wire Catch With Catch Plate.
    C.E. Juncker Nickle Silver with Wrap Around Sheet Metal Hinge and Round Wire "C" Catch
    B.H. Mayer/O. Schickle "Attributed" Hollow Tombak with Wrap Around Hinge and Round Wire Catch.
    B.H. Mayer, L/18, Hollow Tombak with Wrap Around Sheet Metal Hinge and Flat Plate Catch.
    Petz And Lorenz, Unmarked, Hollow Tombak with Wrap Around Sheet Metal Hinge.
    Karl Wurster, Markneukirchen, Small "W" with Block Hinge and Soldered on Round Wire Catch.
    Freidrich Linden, Ludenschied, Hollow Unmarked with Wrap around Hinge
    Friedrich Linden, Ludenscheid, "Attributed" Design Type 1 with Soldered on Block Hinge and Round Wire Catch.
    Freidrich Linden, Ludenschied, Maker Marked, "L" Shaped, Crimped in Hinge and Catch.
    Freidrich Linden, Ludenschied, Block hinge, Maker Marked, Round Wire, Soldered Catch
    Wilhelm Deumer, "Attributed" Unmarked Tombak with Block Hinge and Flat Plate Catch.
    Friedrich Orth, L/14, With Wrap Around Sheet Metal Hinge and Round Wire "?" Shaped Catch
    Freidrich Orth, Maker Marked, with Block Hinge and Round Wire Catch
    Freidrich Orth Wein, MM L/14 with Wrap Around Sheet Metal Hinge and Round Wire "C" Catch
    Rudolph Karneth "Attributed", with Crimped in Wrap Around Hinge and Round Wire Catch.
    Gebruder Wegerhoff Ludenscheid, Maker Marked with Cast in Hinge and Catch.
    Alois Rettenmaier, 'Broken Stem' With Wrap Around Sheet Metal Hinge.
    Alois Rettenmaier, 'Broken Stem' With Wrap Around Sheet Metal Hinge. #2
    Wilhelm Deumer Vertical crimp Deformed Leaf.
    Wilhem Deumer Oval Crimp, Deformed Leaf.
    Wilhelm Deumer Hollow Back, Daisy, with Block Hinge and Hinge Plate.
    Berg & Nolte Ludenscheid, Unmarked With Wrap around Hinge and Recessed, Soldered in Catch.
    Shuco 41, Sohni, Heubach & Co, with Wrap Around Hinge
    Rudolf Souval, Maker Marked with Wrap Around Hinge
    Rudolf Souval, Small Font, Wide Pin, witha Flat Wire C Catch and Round Catch Plate.
    William Hobacher, Maker Marked with Wrap Around Hinge
    William Hobacher, Maker Marked with Block Hinge.
    Joseph Bergs & Co with Crimped in Ball Hinge and Catch
    Gottlieb & Wagner, "Attributed" Unmarked with Wrap around Hinge and Round Wire Catch.
    Gottlieb & Wagner with Waffle Crimped in Wrap Around hinge
    Hermann Aurich
    Funcke & Brüninghaus Lüdenscheid, L/56, with Wrap Around Sheet Metal Hinge and Flat Wire C Catch with Round Catch Plate
    Funcke & Brünninghaus Unmarked with Wrap Around hinge
    Fritz Zimmerman (FZZS) Marked with Crimped in Wrap Around Hinge
    Fritz Zimmerman, with soldered on block hinge
    Frank Und Reif Unmarked with Wrap Around Hinge
    Frank Und Reif Maker Marked with Wrap Around Hinge
    Ernst L Muller Unmarked with Wrap Around hinge.
    Ernst L Müller, Unmarked With Wrap Around Sheet Metal Hinge and Round Wire C Catch
    Ernst L. Müller. Solid Zinc, Maker Marked with Wrap Around, Sheet Metal Hinge and Round Wire Catch with Round Catch Plate
    Deschler & Sohne, Munchen Unmarked
    Dr. Franke & Co. Ludenscheid, FCL Unmarked with Block Hinge
    Dr. Franke And Co. Ludenscheid, (FCL), Maker Marked, With Crimped in Hinge and Round Wire Catch.
    Carl Wild with Wrap Around Hinge
    E. Ferdinand Wiedmann Unmarked with Wrap Around Hinge
    E. Ferdinand Wiedmann with Lily Pad Hinge
    Assmann und Sohne, Solid Zinc, Mold #1
    Josef Feix & Sohne, JFS, Maker Marked with Crimped in Ball Hinge and Crimped in Shaped Sheet Metal Catch.
    Richard Simm & Sohne, RSS Attributed, Unmarked With a Crimped in Ball Hinge and Soldered on Formed Sheet Metal Catch

Here is a sample of what I am looking as far as photos go. I understand if they are not as clear as my photos but they must be relatively clear if I am going to put them in the data base.
    Thanks in advance for any contributions you wish to make.
    Ralph.

Last edited by rbminis; 04-19-2022 at 04:28 AM. Reason: Update
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement If any member wishes to contribute to the Infantrie Sturmabzeichen Data Base.
    P
    Many

Just to update for Gold Club Members that use this data base.
    What I have done now is, I have made the list from links to the data base.
    You come to this thread, scroll down the list until you see the badge you wish to view, click on the link, and it will take you to the thread of the IAB you select.
    Ralph.
    I hope I have simplified the selection process.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I cant view this on my account. can anybody help me ?
    I get restricted to view it

Quote by Lammeleo View Post
    I cant view this on my account. can anybody help me ?
    I get restricted to view it
    You need to be a Gold Club member to access the data bases that are set up throughout this forum. At the top of the page you will see a tab that says "Join WRF Club" in green.
    Ralph.