Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen

Article about: Hi Chaps. Here are the best 3 out of the 5. The Deschler on the left, with, what i think is an Ernst Muller in the centre, and what i think is a SHuCO on the right. The Ernst Muller has trac

Default Re: Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen

Hi Chaps.
    Here are the best 3 out of the 5. The Deschler on the left, with, what i think is an Ernst Muller in the centre, and what i think is a SHuCO on the right. The Ernst Muller has traces of Bronze wash to the front.
    The Deschler and SHuCO are in great condition, the detail on these badges knocks spots off most Infanterie Sturmabzeichen's that i have come across.
    Best
    MarkInfanterie-SturmabzeichenInfanterie-Sturmabzeichen

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen
    P
    Many

Hello Mark

You have gathered three very nice examples, a great start to an IAB collection...

Just to be clear, the badge that started this thread is an unknown maker referred to by collectors as the "Slim Stalk" variant. It is only my opinion that this one is somehow connected to the Deschler firm, no solid proof linking the Slim Stalk to Deschler has been discovered.

You are correct, badge #2 is an unmarked Ernst Muller with a Oval hinge raised guide and a rectangular shaped sheet metal hinge. My opinion is this one is a worn silver example.

Here is a good thread on the different Muller IAB's listing their progression from hollow to solid.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/order...en-fake-37098/

Your third example is not a ShuCo variant or a ShuCo design but it is an unknown example referred to by collectors as the "Broken Stem" variant. These can also be found with a circular catch plate. The silver examples are much more prevalent than the bronze grades.

Three nice examples, congrats!

Best Regards, fischer

Cheers Fischer, appreciate it.
    What do you guys think of these two by JFS?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen   Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen  

Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen   Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen  

Hi Mark

Both look to be good originals and the bronze grade is stunning! These minty bronze examples can be found frequently and are probably one of the more common variants. It is harder to find a worn bronze example verses the nice minty ones. That being said, because of the brilliant condition these are usually found with they will continue IMO to command a higher price.

The second solid JFS is a much harder to find silver example. These come either with a frosted silver white or a shiny chrome finish. My opinion is this one is a worn frosted example.

Two more very nice examples that are a staple to any good IAB collection.

Best Regards, fischer

Cheers Fischer.
    Thats nice to know. I thought the Bronze was in too good a condition and may have turned out to be wrong.
    Well impressed, and once again well appreciated.
    Best
    Mark

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2