Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Infanterie sturmabzeichen good or bad

Article about: Unfortunately only 2 pictures from seller... Is this enough to confirm authenticy? Thank you guys.

Default Infanterie sturmabzeichen good or bad

Unfortunately only 2 pictures from seller... Is this enough to confirm authenticy? Thank you guys.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanterie sturmabzeichen good or bad   Infanterie sturmabzeichen good or bad  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infanterie sturmabzeichen good or bad
    P
    Many

It's a Bruder, Schneider, A.D. (BSW).
    You can compare to my example here.
    Infantriesturmabzeichen in Silver, BrĂ¼der, Schneider A.D. (BSW) Maker Marked
    I would suggest that you wait for a better example though.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

MAP
    ?

Would agree to wait. Looks like the beginning of some serious zinc pest
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

TWS
    ?

You could arrest the zinc pest by rubbing it with vaseline and letting it sit with a coating of vaseline for a few days and then rub off with a Qtip. The appearance of the badge may also be improved by doing that, but by how much would remain to be seen. As Ralph and Michael suggested, I would wait for a better example unless this one is CHEAP.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

?

Agree with the others, they're not hard to find so you can afford to wait for a better example.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Hello Feldgrau,

This example is part of the Sohni Heubach & Co. Design (ShuCo) family of ISA's and is attributed to the firm of Gottlieb & Wagner, Oberstein/Nahe.

Attribution was determined having found these crimped-in hardware examples with the blue paper packets addressed to G&W.

Like the others have stated, this variant is not what I would consider rare and would also wait for one in better condition.

Here is my set to compare.

Best Regards, fischer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Infanterie sturmabzeichen good or bad   Infanterie sturmabzeichen good or bad  

Infanterie sturmabzeichen good or bad   Infanterie sturmabzeichen good or bad  

Infanterie sturmabzeichen good or bad  

Quote by fischer View Post
    Hello Feldgrau,

This example is part of the Sohni Heubach & Co. Design (ShuCo) family of ISA's and is attributed to the firm of Gottlieb & Wagner, Oberstein/Nahe.

Attribution was determined having found these crimped-in hardware examples with the blue paper packets addressed to G&W.

Best Regards, fischer
    I stand corrected, I missed the catch crimp details.
    Here is my example to compare.
    Infanteriesturmabzeichen in Silber, Gottlieb & Wagner
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I just bought it for 36eur. I think it is fair price. When it arives and i do the cleanning will put good photos. Thank you guys you are TOP!